BM33 Series Biological Microscope
This BM33 series microscope with siedentopf binocular (monocular, trinocular available) is ideal for use at the senior high school and college level, or for use in veterinary and medical applications. The adjustable inter-pupillary distance ranges from 55mm to 75mm, and it offers four levels of magnification, ranging from 40x to 1000x.
• Bright Field Observation
- New achromatic objective supply the sharp image after adjusting Iris diaphragm. You can get high resolution and contrast ratio image at low or high magnification. 1W Single LED illuminator supplies bright background. (Plan Achromatic Objectives are optional）
• High-powered single LED cold light illuminator
- It maintains constant color temperature and closes to sun light. It can apply bright white back-ground. The illuminator supplies stable brightness and temperature difference never occurred even long time worked. Comparing with halogen lamp, LED has lower power dissipation. Brightness is adjustable freely by the rotatable key at lower left side.
• Eyepiece Tube
- Seidentopf Binocular Head, Inclined at 30°, Interpupillary distance is adjustable from 55mm to 75mm. The right eyepiece tube is ±5 diopter adjustable.
• Stage and Focusing
- Double Layers Mechanical Stage 125X125mm/60x40mm
- Coaxial Coarse and Fine Adjustment, Fine Division 0.002mm, Moving Range 14mm per rotation.
• Objectives & Condenser
- With quadruple nosepiece, it is equipped with 45mm DIN Achromatic Objectives：4X，10X，40X(S)，100X(S, Oil) (Plan Achromatic Objectives 4X, 10X, 40X, 100X are optional). NA 1.25 Abbe Condenser with Iris Diaphragm is able to acquire light brighter.
• Green, Blue, Yellow filters and 5ml oil immersion are included
|Viewing head||Monocular Head, Inclined at 45°, 360° Rotation||Seidentopf Binocular Head, Inclined at 30°, Interpupillary 55-75mm, 360° Rotation||Seidentopf Trinocular Head, Inclined at 30°, Interpupillary 55-75mm, 360° Rotation||Dual Observation Head, One Tube 30º Inclined And Another Tube Vertical, 360º Rotation|
|Nosepiece||Quadruple revolving nosepiece|
|Eyepiece||Wide Field Eyepiece WF10X/18|
|Objectives:||Achromatic DIN objective 4x/0.10, 10x.0.25, 40x/0.65 (S), 100x/1.25 (S, Oil)|
|Stage||Double Layer Mechanical Stage Size 125x125mm/60x40mm|
|Focusing||Coaxial Coarse and Fine Adjustment, Fine Division 0.002mm, Moving Range 20mm|
|Condenser||NA 1.25 Abbe Condenser with Iris Diaphragm|
|Illumination||LED illumination for long life, brightness adjustable|
|Supplied with||Dust cover, spare fuse, blue, green and yellow filters|
|M11091002||Eyepiece WF10× with micrometer|
|M11091003||Semi-Plan Achromatic objective 4x|
|M11091004||Semi-Plan Achromatic objective 10x|
|M11091005||Semi-Plan Achromatic objective 40x|
|M11091006||Semi-Plan Achromatic objective 100x|
|M11091007||Plan Achromatic objective 4x|
|M11091008||Plan Achromatic objective 10x|
|M11091009||Plan Achromatic objective 20x|
|M11091010||Plan Achromatic objective 40x|
|M11091011||Plan Achromatic objective 100x|
|M11091012||8″ LCD monitor that adapted to trinocular head|
|M11091013||1X C mount|
|M11091014||0.5X C mount|